Experience Canyon De Chelly from the comfort of a private Jeep or SUV with an experienced guide.
Ground tours of Canyon de Chelly in Chinle, Arizona
Duration: 4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours, and 7 hours
Difficulty (longer hikes): Experienced Hikers
- 1-5 Hikers From
- 6-10 Hikers From
This hike will be filled with amazing sites to see. We know the canyon inside and out, so we are able to show you the rich archeology, geology, culture, and history that Canyon de Chelly has to offer. We want to get to know your interests and make your experience an unforgettable one! We can recommend great trails or take your requests.
Please be mindful of the physical ability needed for lengthy hikes. Restroom facilities are only available at Ledge Ruins, Antelope House Ruins, and White House Ruins. If you would like to keep exploring, we will extend your hike for an additional fee. Pets are not allowed on the tour (Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Department policy).
What to Bring
- Plenty of water: we recommend at least a gallon of water.
- Snacks and food: restaurants can prepare sack lunches upon request.
- Sunblock: we recommend high SPF and reapplying often.
- Hat and sunglasses: as additional sun protection.
- Binoculars: general purpose binoculars will bring more of the canyons details to light.
- Camera: If you don’t have a camera, you can purchase disposable cameras at stores and gift shops.
- Cash or traveler’s cheques: You will have the opportunity to purchase jewelry, rugs, and crafts from Diné artisans as well as food and refreshments.